Old 27-04-2014, 11:02 AM   #31
XGODZX

We had factory fitted Hankook Optimo's on our 2010 elantra when we bought it new and got 70,000k and replaced them with Kumho's
XGODZX is offline   Reply With Quote

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 01-12-2014, 08:33 AM   #32
moosejaw

Super happy with my Achilles tyres
moosejaw is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2014, 06:03 PM   #33
XGODZX

I've been running Achilles for a while, they're are a cheap good looking tyre but not much for traction. Next time I'm going to get something better ,just put two new ones on and no fun if I have to take of quick.
XGODZX is offline   Reply With Quote

Old 04-12-2014, 08:55 PM   #34
Halfmo Rocks
Tetris Champion, Candy Tetris Champion, Snakeman Champion, My House Is Bigger Than Your House Champion, Warthog Launch Champion, Fly Shoot Champion, Home Run Champion, vBTetris Champion, Paintball Champion, Sofa Longjump Champion, Curveball Champion, Target Champion, Yeti Sports 1.5 Champion, Parachute Panic Champion, Yankee Go Home Champion, Alien Invasion Champion, spankthemonkey Champion, Enemy Shooting Champion, Eggs Champion, Donkey Rocket Champion, George Wants Beer Champion, Disc Dash Champion, Monkey Diving Champion, Fly Sui Champion, Goo Slasher Champion, Helicopter Champion, Sober Santa 2 Champion, Stans Ski Jumping Champion, Super Fishing Champion, Duck Tracker Champion, Turbo Turtle Champion, Penguin Bashing Champion, Fishwater Challenge Champion, Shoot The Gatso Champion, Alien Attack Champion, Fly Eatin Champion

yeah...i had achilles on the clio...very briefly
not cheap enough for that level of traction

new ones on the falcon are maxxis or something...so far so good...and pretty cheap too, like $105 each
first drive in the wet tonight, they're certainly not awful...was very gentle of course, being the first time i've seen the rain in these tyres
next wet drive i'll give it a little more & see